Are you having a hard time completing Delicious – Emily’s New Beginning? No worries, we’re here for you and we’re not the only ones!! For example, Michelle Hornblow, who wrote a very interesting article about the latest Delicious game. We’ve found these amazing tips and tricks for Delicious – Emily’s New Beginning on her blog, and we’d love to share them with you!
(PLEASE NOTE: THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)
- Where to find the mouse in Emily’s Place
- Where to find the mouse in The Patio
- Where to find the mouse in Patrick’s Garden
- Where to find the mouse in Wu’s Cuisine
- Where to find the mouse in Wu’s Place
- Where to find the mouse in The Farmhouse
How to unlock all trophies
Trying to unlock special trophies never gets boring, does it? However, we understand it can be very challenging at times. Do you need some help unlocking them? This list will help you out!
Use your register 1,000 times.
Get a three-customer bonus twice in a row.
Hint “knock-knock” (SPOILER: in The Patio restaurant, knock on the door 4 times – Edward comes to the door to check on Paige).
Collect 1000 silver coins.
Clean a table while a customer is waiting for it.
Play with every single product in the game (all 148 products!).
Finish the second restaurant.
Finish the first restaurant.
Collect every other person (there are 19).
Carl the Mouse
Find the mouse on every level (there are 60).
Collect 10,000 silver coins.
Let Emily walk 15 miles.
finish the third restaurant.
achieve three stars on all 60 levels.
Snuggy and Rosie
collect all the memorable moments (there are 18).
Julie, the violinist
Buy all shop items in all restaurants (there are 63 items).
Finish the fourth restaurant.
Finish the fifth restaurant.
Find 10 hidden objects in the game.
Sid, the cleaner
Burn 10 dishes and still complete the day with three stars.
Where to find the mouse
A level doesn’t feel completed until you’ve found that rascally little mouse, Carl! Sometimes it’s very hard to spot this little fellow. When you look really closely you’ll probably notice him. But when you’re caught up in the game it becomes more of a challenge. Haven’t found him yet? Here’s where he’ll pop up!
Restaurant 1: Emily’s Place
- Level 1-1:Behind the plant pot to the right of the front door.
- Level 1-2:Peeking out the top of Paige’s play pen.
- Level 1-3:Peeking over Emily’s counter top – the smaller counter on the right.
- Level 1-4:Look at the top of the stairs, in the little window (just below the light).
- Level 1-5:Looking inside from the main window – just above the first table. If there are customers sitting at that table, the mouse is covered by their speech/order bubble.
- Level 1-6:Just to the right of the cash register.
- Level 1-7:Peeking out from the stain-glass window at the top of the screen – above the Emily’s Place window (aim for the stain-glass above the Y’S in EmilY’S).
- Level 1-8:Peeking through the glass of the open front door – by the gold door handle on the door to the left.
- Level 1-9:At the end of the bench table with two stools.
- Level 1-10:Look to the center table with the flower display behind it – Carl pokes his head around the right-hand side of the flower display, near the floor.
Restaurant 2: The Patio
- Level 2-1:Hiding between the pizza oven and the prep table, on the floor.
- Level 2-2:Behind the pot plant.
- Level 2-3:Peeking between the pasta prep station and the ice-cream prep station.
- Level 2-4:The center back table – just behind the condiments on the table, at the bottom of the vine/tree.
- Level 2-5:To the left of the cash register.
- Level 2-6:In the bottom left corner, by the gelato cart.
- Level 2-7:At the bottom right of the bread station.
- Level 2-8:Behind the wheel spoke of the gelato cart.
- Level 2-9:In the extra tray of the gelato cart (the one off to the side).
- Level 2-10:Pops up by Sid, the cleaner.
Restaurant 3: Patrick’s Garden
- Level 3-1:Right in the center garden – in the empty dirt spot.
- Level 3-2:Behind the fence, to the right of the garden door.
- Level 3-3:Just above the bush that is behind the oven.
- Level 3-4:Pops up just above the brick shelves that hold the sandwich ingredients.
- Level 3-5:Peeking out from the right side of the fruit prep station.
- Level 3-6:Along the top of the fence, peeking up from a brick pillar (above the purple leafy flowers).
- Level 3-7:Out the top of the oven.
- Level 3-8:Peeking out from the left side of Paige’s teepee.
- Level 3-9:Peeking over the little stone wall, by the table up the stairs.
- Level 3-10:Behind the fence – above where the tulips/daffodils grow.
Restaurant 4: Wu’s Cuisine
- Level 4-1:Peeking in from the left-hand side window (just above the table).
- Level 4-2:On the red carpet inside the front door, to the right.
- Level 4-3:Peeking out from the flower display near the kitchen.
- Level 4-4:Hiding at the soup station.
- Level 4-5:Peeking out from the kitchen door, near the floor.
- Level 4-6:Peeking out next to the wine by the counter.
- Level 4-7:Just above the crêpe station.
- Level 4-8:Peeking in from the left-hand side window (just above the table… again?!).
- Level 4-9:Hiding above the recycle bin.
- Level 4-10:Peeking between the crêpe and the salad station.
Restaurant 5: Wu’s Place
- Level 5-1:Behind the privacy-screen at the right of the screen (where the stairs are), just above the table.
- Level 5-2:Peeking out from the top of Paige’s corner.
- Level 5-3:Peeking in the window at the very bottom right-hand corner.
- Level 5-4:On top of the privacy-screen that is by the front door – to the very left.
- Level 5-5:Peeking around the side of the sake/tea station.
- Level 5-6:Between the Udon/Mie and fry station.
- Level 5-7:Hiding behind the bamboo plants that are by the conveyor belt.
- Level 5-8:Outside, peeking around the front door, near the door handle on the right-hand side door.
- Level 5-9:By the bridge that goes over the pond, at the end with the tables.
- Level 5-10:Look at the top of the stairs, in the little window (just below the painting).
BONUS – Restaurant 6: The Farmhouse
- Level 6-1:Hiding by the Christmas tree, at the top of the step-ladder.
- Level 6-2:Peeking in the window to the left of the front door, near the table.
- Level 6-3:Behind the center table, peeking out from behind the gold patterned banister.
- Level 6-4:Next to the barrel of candle wax.
- Level 6-5:Behind Santa.
- Level 6-6:At the left-hand end of the main counter – if Sid is standing there, he’s just behind his head.
- Level 6-7:In the right-hand window near the top – if you have the stars, he’ll be right by the star on that side.
- Level 6-8:To the left of Paige’s toy block.
- Level 6-9:In the right-hand window, in the left-pane.
- Level 6-10:By the chocolate milk/Glühwein*.
* We noticed a lot of people are having a hard time completing and getting three stars on the last level of Emily’s New Beginning. That’s why we wrote down some extra tips and tricks for level 6-10 The Farmhouse.
Are these tips and tricks going to help you complete Delicious – Emily’s New Beginning? We’re very curious to find out! Do you need more tips and tricks, or do you have some tips and tricks of your own? Leave a comment below, and we’ll check it out. Thanks everyone!
Go to GameHouse to play this game!
And again, a big thanks to Michelle for taking the time and effort to create such a helpful article! :-)