Welcome to the Dark Parables – The Final Cinderella QuickStart Guide! Dark Parables – The Final Cinderella is a Hidden Object game in which you must collect items and explore locations in order to progress. The evil Godmother has enslaved numerous young women in hopes of finding the true Cinderella, and only you can save her from the clutches of this jealous villainess before time runs out! This game is a Platinum Edition title, as and such, includes an integrated walkthrough. The Dark Parables – The Final Cinderella walkthrough can be accessed by clicking on the Guide button located in the lower right corner of the screen.
How to Play
Are you new to hidden object titles? Have you simply forgotten some of the basics? Don’t worry! Here are a handful of helpful pointers to guide you in the right direction:
- All items you collect throughout your adventure will be added to your Inventory. Your inventory is located at the bottom of your screen. When you want to use and item, select the item you’d like to use from your inventory, then click on the location where you’d like to use it.
- When your cursor turns into a directional arrow, it means you can click to access a new area. Navigate by clicking when arrows appear to move between screens and locations.
- Dark Parables – The Final Cinderella is a Hidden Object game, and as such, you will encounter Hidden Object Scenes! In these locations, a list of items you need to find will be displayed at the bottom of your screen. Locate all the items in this location in order to progress. Upon locating all the items successfully, a Key Item will be added to your Inventory!
- Key Items are items which are necessary in order for you to progress in the game. These items are stored in your inventory, and will automatically be removed once they have been used correctly.
- Feeling stuck? There’s a Hint button located in the bottom left corner of your screen. Hints tend to be unlimited, but often require time to recharge.
Dark Parables Series by Blue Tea Games and Eipix Entertainment
There’s more than one Dark Parable to go around. As a matter of fact, numerous shadowy tales come together to form a series of games. If you enjoyed Dark Parables – The Final Cinderella, or perhaps if you simply want to play more, other titles of the Dark Parables series may be exactly what you’re looking for.
Dark Parables – Curse of Briar Rose follows the truth behind the legendary tale of Sleeping Beauty. Make your way through a hauntingly silent castle in the rolling hills of Scotland as you attempt to solve the mystery. A 1,000 year-old curse prevails. Are you capable of breaking it?
Dark Parables 2 – The Exiled Prince features a modern take on the old tale of the Frog Prince. Once upon a time, a beautiful princess kissed a frog, turning him into a handsome prince. What the story doesn’t tell you, however, is that their tale didn’t have a happy ending. Whispers tell of the Frog Prince still alive and haunting the Black Forest. Discover the truth for yourself!
Dark Parables – The Red Riding Hood Sisters features more than a Big Bad Wolf – try a Wolf Queen! She’s imprisoned the Red Riding Hood Sisters with the intention of unleashing never-ending packs of wolves upon the world, plunging it into eternal night. Only a sleuth such as yourself can save the sisters and put an end to the evil queen!
- A Dark Parables – The Red Riding Hood Sisters Walkthrough is also available on our blog! Be sure to check it out for tips and tricks on how to complete the game without being thrown to the wolves!
What is a QuickStart Guide?
Our QuickStart Guides are intended to provide you with all the essential information you need to access pre-existing walkthroughs. Many of our Platinum Edition games contain integrated strategy guides to help you when you’re feeling stuck, without having to exit the game. For more information on how to access Dark Parables – The Final Cinderella’s integrated walkthrough, scroll up to the top of this page.