Welcome to the Darkness and Flame – Born of Fire QuickStart Guide! Darkness and Flame – Born of Fire is a Hidden Object game in which you must collect items and explore locations in order to progress. When Alice discovers a mysterious egg that hatches into a fiery phoenix, she’s forced to flee her home and embark on a grand journey of fantastical discovery. This game is a Platinum Edition title, as and such, includes an integrated walkthrough. The Darkness and Flame – Born of Fire walkthrough can be accessed by first clicking on the golden phoenix in the lower left corner of the screen, marked Additional, then selecting the Strategy Guide tab at the bottom of the four options that appear.
How to Play
Are you new to hidden object titles? Have you simply forgotten some of the basics? Don’t worry! Here are a handful of helpful pointers to guide you in the right direction:
- All items you collect throughout your adventure will be added to your Inventory. Your inventory is located at the bottom of your screen. When you want to use an item, select the item you’d like to use from your inventory, then click on the location where you’d like to use it.
- When your cursor turns into a directional arrow, it means you can click to access a new area. Navigate by clicking when arrows appear to move between screens and locations.
- Additionally, you can access the game’s Map by clicking on the compass in the lower right corner of the screen. You can use the map to fast travel between locations. Just click on the location where you’d like to go – it’s that simple!
- Darkness and Flame – Born of Fire is a Hidden Object game, and as such, you will need to find items hidden throughout the game in order to progress. If you successfully locate an item, it will be added to your inventory.
- Inventory Items are items which are necessary in order for you to progress in the game. These items are stored in your inventory, and will automatically be removed once they have been used correctly.
- Inventory Items with a “+” icon indicate that they can be interacted with. Click on the item in your inventory to interact with it.
- Feeling stuck? There’s a Hint button located in the bottom right corner of your screen. Hints tend to be unlimited, but often require time to recharge. Unable to solve a puzzle? The Hint button will become a Skip button during puzzles, but often requires time to charge up before use.
- Click on the Diary in the lower left corner of your screen to view recent events.
- Select the gold phoenix marked Additional in the lower left corner of the screen in order to access Tasks, Collections, Achievements, and the game’s integrated Strategy Guide.
What is a QuickStart Guide?
Our QuickStart Guides are intended to provide you with all the essential information you need to access pre-existing walkthroughs. Many of our Platinum Edition games contain integrated strategy guides to help you when you’re feeling stuck, without having to exit the game. For more information on how to access Darkness and Flame – Born of Fire’s integrated walkthrough, scroll up to the top of this page.