Welcome to the Surface – The Pantheon QuickStart Guide! Surface – The Pantheon is a Hidden Object game in which you must collect items and explore locations in order to progress. The maiden journey of a prominent new locomotive ends abruptly when it vanished into thin air. One year later, a mysterious experiment offers insight – will you learn what happened? This game is a Platinum Edition title, as and such, includes an integrated walkthrough. The Surface – The Pantheon walkthrough can be accessed by clicking the “Strategy Guide” button in the lower right corner of your screen while playing. Alternatively, you can select the Strategy Guide button on the signpost on the left via the Main Menu when starting the game.
How to Play
Are you new to hidden object titles? Have you simply forgotten some of the basics? Don’t worry! Here are a handful of helpful pointers to guide you in the right direction:
- All items you collect throughout your adventure will be added to your Inventory. Your inventory is located at the bottom of your screen. When you want to use and item, select the item you’d like to use from your inventory, then click on the location where you’d like to use it.
- When your cursor turns into a directional arrow, it means you can click to access a new area. Navigate by clicking when arrows appear to move between screens and locations.
- Surface – The Pantheon is a Hidden Object game, and as such, you will encounter Hidden Object Scenes! In these locations, a list of items you need to find will be displayed at the bottom of your screen. Locate all the items in this location in order to progress. Upon locating all the items successfully, a Key Item will be added to your Inventory!
- Key Items are items which are necessary in order for you to progress in the game. These items are stored in your inventory, and will automatically be removed once they have been used correctly.
- Feeling stuck? There’s a Hint button located in the bottom right corner of your screen. Hints tend to be unlimited, but often require time to recharge. Unable to solve a puzzle? The Hint button will become a Skip button during puzzles, but often requires time to charge up before use.
Surface Series by Elephant Games
Surface – The Pantheon is just one of a series of titles available in the series. If you enjoyed the game, or are looking for additional titles, you can find more available on our GameHouse website!
In Surface – The Noise She Couldn’t Make, you take on the role of a psychic. It’s up to you to recover the memories of a mysterious girl left unharmed, but in shock. Is she a victim, or a criminal? Actions speak louder than words as you traverse the winding passages of the mind in this hidden object title. A Surface – The Noise She Couldn’t Make Walkthrough is also available on our blog!
In Surface – The Soaring City your brother Jeremy, a wonderous inventor and discoverer of a mysterious city in the sky, goes missing. Can you uncover the circumstances behind his disappearance? Get started with our Surface – The Soaring City QuickStart Guide, available on our blog.
What is a QuickStart Guide?
Our QuickStart Guides are intended to provide you with all the essential information you need to access pre-existing walkthroughs. Many of our Platinum Edition games contain integrated strategy guides to help you when you’re feeling stuck, without having to exit the game. For more information on how to access Surface – The Pantheon’s integrated walkthrough, scroll up to the top of this page.