This zoo has seen better days. When a call from the boss comes in asking Natalie to start managing different departments, she will have to put her time management to the test! Our Incredible Zoo walkthrough will guide you through each day and challenge you’ll be facing. Care for the animals and work toward making this once-great zoo truly incredible again!
General Tips & Tricks
Start your shift off right with these useful tips and tricks to help you make your zoo truly incredible!
- Utilize your time management skills to run departments of Incredible Zoo! Each calendar day you will need to look after animals. The goal is to care for all the animals and help them go to sleep before the clock runs out.
- All tasks immediately stop at the end of the day, regardless of whether or not you still have animals to feed, water, or put to sleep. If you complete all your tasks and all animals go to sleep before the day has ended, the day will end when the last animal goes to sleep.
- Some calendar days you will need to play hidden object scenes instead of looking after animals. These days are marked with magnifying lenses on the calendar. If you don’t find all the objects in time, you can replay a scene as soon as it ends to still try for the maximum score.
- At the end of each day, you will earn coins. Coins impact your score, and can be spent on upgrades at the beginning of each day. Upgrades will help you improve your zoo in ways that will help you manage your time more efficiently.
- You can replay any level at any time by simply selecting that day on the calendar. Replaying levels will give you coin rewards, even if you’ve already completed that level.
- You can stack tasks in order to more effectively manage your time. Up to ten tasks can be stacked at any given time.
- Click anywhere on a path to move to that location. You can use this trick to stay closer to food stations or animals which you know will need care soon.
- If you make a mistake and grab the wrong item, you can remove all the items from your tray and start over by clicking on the recycle bin. The recycle bin is located near the trash cans on each level. Be aware that using the recycle bin can deduct your score, so if you can manage it, you may want to hold on to your mistake item until an animal requests it.
- Listen for women’s voices saying “Hello!” or men’s voices saying “Hey!”. When you hear this, that means someone is willing to give you a donation! Look for the $ sign floating over the head of the applicable guest and click on them to receive a bonus donation. Donations help your score overall, and will also allow you to spend more money on upgrades.
- Collecting garbage will improve your score. Dumping garbage out does not. If you’re in a hurry and it’s the end of the day, don’t worry about dashing to dump out that last bag of trash. Help any remaining animals first!
- Be careful when accepting donations. Sometimes people who want to donate will inconveniently be standing right in front of a task you selected. Double-check a task is still selected when this happens. This is the most common way that task chains can be broken and your work flow interrupted.
- Keep your food items stocked at all times! Whenever you see only one of any item remaining, it’s a good idea to restock right away.
- If you need a few extra coins quickly to afford that upgrade, consider replaying a hidden object scene. Scenes are not randomized, and once you know where the items are, you can make a quick extra profit by quickly locating all items.
- Try to attend to animals in groups, as well as collect items they may need in groups. This will help you organize more effectively when the tasks start to pile up.
- It’s better to do task chains of 5-6 tasks than the maximum 10 tasks. Serve animals in short, efficient, dedicated spurts instead of constant running around. In the end, this tactic is much faster!
- If it’s near the end of the day and you have to choose between putting an animal to sleep or grabbing an item for another animal, always help the sleepy animal first. This only requires one step instead of two.
- Always upgrade your staff! Having staff who can walk to cages on their own will save you a lot of time.
Incredible Zoo Walkthrough
Natalie is a hard-working employee of Incredible Zoo. Just when she thinks her work isn’t noticed, the boss calls, informing her of an exciting opportunity. Help Natalie manage the zoo’s various departments and come out on top as truly incredible. Our walkthrough offers day-by-day solutions and strategies!
The competition for the best zoo in the state is on, and Incredible Zoo hasn’t won in years! All that hard work has finally paid off – Natalie is promoted to manager of the Green Forest department!
Goal: 140 Coins
Expert Goal: 200 Coins
The first day you’ll spend at the zoo is quite simple. You will have bananas and hay to feed the resident giraffe and zebra, and water to give them as well. Simply click on the item the animals need, then take that item to the animal in a timely manner. If you run out of hay or bananas, click on the icons on the nearby tree and call station to replenish them. At the end of the day when the animals are ready to go to sleep, a Zzz icon will appear over their heads. Click on them to help them go to sleep, thus finishing out the day!
Goal: 150 Coins
Expert Goal: 210 Coins
A new animal arrives at the zoo today! It’s an old elephant fresh out of treatment. Elephants, much like the giraffe and zebra, eat fruit and hay.
- The elephant enclosure is located above the giraffe.
- It’s recommended prior to starting this day that you upgrade the yellow tags of at least one enclosure. This will increase the amount of coins earned per serving the animal in said enclosure.
Goal: 200 Coins
Expert Goal: 330 Coins
Day 3 introduces a new fruit: oranges! Oranges work the same way as bananas. Simply click on an orange and take it to the animal requesting it. Three oranges are available by default. Click on the orange icon over the tree to replenish your supply if you’re running low.
- Tip: Keep an eye on your fruit stocks! If you’re running low, click on one of the fruit icons over the trees to replenish that fruit.
- Continue upgrading enclosures to increase the coins earned per serving animals in those enclosures.
Day 4 works a little differently from the previous days and features a hidden object scene. You will have a limited amount of time to find as many items listed at the bottom of the screen as possible. Luckily for you, the locations of all the day’s items are shown here!:
Goal: 330 Coins
Expert Goal: 450 Coins
A new zebra arrives today! As a reminder, zebras feed on hay and fruit.
- The new zebra will be housed next to the giraffe.
- Keep on your toes! A new herbivore means a higher demand on fruit and hay. Try to keep all food items fully stocked as much as possible. As soon as you’re down to one of any food item, click on the applicable icon to restock it.
Goal: 420 Coins
Expert Goal: 570 Coins
Another animal arrives at the zoo today, and it’s another elephant. Like all other herbivores in the Green Forest, the elephant likes fruit and hay. A watering can will also be added to the items you can give your animals.
- Tip: Continue upgrading the yellow tags on the animal enclosures to increase the number of coins earned. More coins means more upgrades!
- The new elephant is located on a new section of path on the right. This path is further out of the way, so you will need to manage your time more effectively. Place priority on the group of animals on the left, and don’t get too caught up on the new guy!
- The watering can is a new item for today. Like the bucket of water, the watering can is unlimited in quantity, so you don’t need to worry about restocking.
Goal: 440 Coins
Expert Goal: 640 Coins
Your zoo has a new visitor today: a bear, oh my! In addition to fruit, bears also eat fish and meat. As such, a new food item, the fish, has been added to your menu. Furthermore, a vet is now available!
- Tip: By now you’ll want all your animal enclosures upgraded by at least one star. Two is recommended, dependent on your score.
- The bear is located past the giraffe and zebra, and as such, he’s a little out of the way. Today you’ll need to focus on balancing the bear and the elephant on the far right. The bear’s meat source, the fish, is located next to the second elephant. Try to combine tasks so that you serve the elephant here every time you need to pick up fish for the bear.
- Click on the lake below the fish to restock this food source. Like all others, three are available by default.
- When an animal is sick, a + icon will appear over their head. Click on the vet, then click on the animal who needs care. Natalie will take the vet directly too them, but keep in mind that doing this takes up one slot on her cart! If you make a mistake, simply drop him back off at his tent.
Goal: 540 Coins
Expert Goal: 790 Coins
There’s a new employee at the zoo today. The cleaner will take care of dirty cages. Like the vet, click on the cleaner, then on the animal requesting a cage cleaning (indicated by a broom). Natalie will add the cleaner to her cart. If you make a mistake, simply drop him back off at his shed. Once a cleaner is done, an icon will appear indicating the trash at that cage needs to be picked up. Click on the cage to collect the trash, then drop it off at the garage can. Trash, like the cleaner, takes up one slot of cart space.
- Tip: If you’ve been obtaining expert scores, you should have enough coins today to upgrade Natalie’s vehicle and make her faster. Click on the red tag to improve her speed!
- If there’s two bags of trash in front of an animal’s cage, don’t worry! Regardless of how many trash bags appear to be there, clicking on the cage will add the trash to Natalie’s cart, and this trash always takes up just one slot.
Goal: 670 Coins
Expert Goal: 850 Coins
Doesn’t your excellent work make you want to just roar with enthusiasm? The zoo seems to think so, because a lion will be joining the exhibit today! Lions eat fish, meat, and fruit. Meat will also be added as a new menu item today!
- Tip: It’s highly recommended you start putting upgrades toward the cleaner and the vet right away! An upgrade to these two parties means they can move to animal’s cages on their own- simply select the employee, then the animal they need to tend to. Natalie will no longer need to cart them to their destination. However, keep in mind that trash from the cleaner will still need to be collected.
- The lion is located on the right next to the second elephant. Balancing giving meat to the lion and the bear will be your greatest challenge today.
- The meat station is located next to the hay station. Three portions of meat are available at a time. When you need to refill, simply slick on the meat icon over the call station. A truck will show up to deliver more.
It’s time for another hidden object scene! You’ll encounter the same scene as before, but now you have new items to find. The items are listed at the bottom of the screen. You will have a limited amount of time to find them. Today’s items are shown and circled in the screenshot below.
Goal: 790 Coins
Expert Goal: 980 Coins
There’s nothing new today other than visitors will start to show up offering donations. But the animals will start to become more demanding. Here are a few pointers to get you through the day!
- Tip: Both the vet and the cleaner should be upgraded by today so you no longer have to cart them to their locations.
- Tip: Upgrade Natalie’s cart to carry an additional item! Being able to carry three items at once will be a big help today.
- Make sure the hay, meat, bananas, oranges, and fish are always stocked! As soon as you see only one of these items remaining, be sure to restock them right away.
- Try to combine trips of dropping off food or water with dumping trash. There’s no reason to take multiple trips. After all, it’s about time management.
- When a visitor shows up who wants to make a donation, a $ sign will pop up over their head. Click on them to accept their money. Try to do this quickly- they won’t wait around forever!
Goal: 800 Coins
Expert Goal: 1130 Coins
Rain storms will start to appear in the area. When it starts to rain, umbrella icons will pop up over the animals. Click on the animals to open umbrellas for them and keep them dry! Once all the animals have had their umbrellas opened, the storm will stop and you can carry on feeding and looking after them.
- Tip: It’s recommended today you focus on upgrading any of the pink tags. The pavement will increase your overall speed, and the path restoration will make it easier to care for the animals on the right side of the exhibit.
Goal: 830 Coins
Expert Goal: 1180 Coins
Two bears are better than one, and that’s why the zoo has invited a new one into the department. Additionally, the handyman will be joining your staff today.
- Tip: Continue to focus on restoring the paths between enclosures to help you reach them quicker.
- Tip: Continue upgrading your cages so that you earn more coins in serving your animals!
- The new bear is located on the left, but not down the same path as the first. Try to serve these two in combination regardless, especially when it comes to fish!
- The handyman will set up shop next to the cleaner. When a wrench icon appears over an animal, click on the handyman to collect him and transport him to the cage in need of fixing. Once fixed, he will walk back on his own.
Goal: 1130 Coins
Expert Goal: 1470 Coins
There’s nothing new about today, but you’ll still need to stay on your toes!
- Tip: It’s recommended you either upgrade Natalie’s vehicle, the paths, or the handyman’s ability to walk on his own.
- Continue to focus on improving your chaining technique. Make sure you serve animals in groups to save on time!
Goal: 1330 Coins
Expert Goal: 1810 Coins
Two lions are better than one! A second king of the jungle is joining your exhibit today.
- A new lion will be added next to the bear on the left side of the exhibit. Like the bear, the lion enjoys meat, fish, and fruit.
- Focus on upgrading your speed, and if you can, the broken paths to keep your time efficient!
- Tip: Make sure your animal cages are all upgraded. The more coins you earn, the more upgrades you can buy!
Goal: 1370 Coins
Expert Goal: 1960 Coins
Again, there’s nothing new at the zoo today. Focus on improving your time management!
- Tip: If you haven’t done so already, purchase the lanterns upgrade (green tag). This upgrade will extend the opening hours of your zoo, giving you more time to improve your score!
Today’s challenge comes in the form of a hidden object area. Find all the items listed at the bottom of the screen within the time given. Their locations are shown here!
Goal: 1720 Coins
Expert Goal: 2160 Coins
Every animal loves having fun! The ball will be added to your zoo today. When an animal wants to play with the ball, an icon displaying the ball will appear over their head. Click on the ball and take it to the animal. When they’re done playing, an icon will appear with the ball crossed out. Take the ball back to the stone stand when they’re finished.
- Tip: If you haven’t by now, your upgrades today should be put toward installing shortcuts to all the cages. The shortcuts are indicated by pink tags in the upgrades menu.
- If an animal wants to play with the ball while another animal has it, wait until the first animal is done, then pick up the ball and take it directly to the second animal. There’s no need to place it back on its stand in these circumstances.
- The stand for the ball is located in the upper right corner, between the vet and the front gate.
Goal: 1960 Coins
Expert Goal: 2650 Coins
A new kind of fish will be added to the menu today! Pay extra close attention to which type of fish carnivorous animals request. The new orange fish work the same way as the blue fish. Click on the pond to the right of the fish to restock.
- Tip: At this point, do not purchase any more upgrades than necessary! Any coins you earn now will automatically carry over into the next portion of the game. Save now so you can purchase valuable upgrades right away!
Goal: 2000 Coins
Expert Goal: 2740 Coins
Today’s your last day on the calendar in this exhibit. Utilize all the tricks you’ve learned above to complete the day with top-notch performance!
- Continue to serve animals in groups according to their locations, and most importantly, don’t panic!
The competitions don’t stop with best zoo in the state. Incredible Zoo has also been nominated for one of the top 10 aquatic animal zoos in the country! Natalie is once again promoted – this time, to the head of the Water World department!
Goal: 430 Coins
Expert Goal: 550 Coins
Welcome to the Water World department of Incredible Zoo! Here you’ll be caring for various aquatic animals. To start off, you will be looking after two penguins, two dolphins, and a seal. Food items include bananas, mussels, and two varieties of fish. Click on the ponds to replenish fish, the tree to replenish bananas, and the call box to replenish mussels.
- Tip: If you took our advice and saved up coins from the previous department, you should be able to purchase some extremely helpful upgrades right away. Our recommended upgrades are:
- Water Filter (green tag, 1350 Coins)- make animals happier and increase coins gained
- Shortcuts (pink tag, 1450 Coins each)- allows Natalie to take shorter paths to the cages
- Vehicle (red tag, 2250 Coins)- makes Natalie move faster
- If you have any excess coins after purchasing these upgrades, upgrade your cages to increase your coins earned! Remember, more coins means more money for upgrades.
- The cleaner is immediately available today. Don’t forget that once a cage has been cleaned, you will need to collect the resulting trash and take it to the garbage can. The garbage can is located in the far left corner.
Goal: 550 Coins
Expert Goal: 680 Coins
Day 2 of your managing the Water World department re-introduces the ball. When an animal wants to play, the ball icon will appear. Click on the ball, then take it to the animal. When they’re finished, click on the animal’s cage, then return the ball to its stand near the cleaner.
- If another animal wants to play with the ball at the same time as another animal no longer wants it, instead of taking the ball back to its stand, take it directly to the animal who wants it next to save time.
Goal: 700 Coins
Expert Goal: 850 Coins
A second seal will be joining the exhibit today! Seals eat fish, fruit, and mussels. The new seal will be located between the dolphins and the penguins.
- Tip: If you haven’t already, upgrade the cleaner so that he can walk to cages on his own. This will save you a lot of time.
- You will need to be more careful that items are kept in stock now. Whenever you’re down to one of an item, click on the item’s icon to replenish it.
Goal: 860 Coins
Expert Goal: 1050 Coins
Today the vet will be returning to offer necessary care to the animals. Keep an eye out for + icons appearing over the animals’ heads indicating whether or not they may require veterinary care.
- Tip: You can upgrade the vet right away to walk to cages on his own if you have enough coins saved up. Otherwise, you will need to transport him manually, and he will take up a slot on your cart.
Today is all about a new hidden object scene! Find the items listed at the bottom of the screen before time runs out. Item locations are shown below.
Goal: 930 Coins
Expert Goal: 1100 Coins
A polar bear will join the exhibit today! Polar bears eat fruit, fish, and meat. The polar bear will be added to the upper portion of the exhibit, next to the second seal. Oranges will also be added to the menu today! Oranges work the same way as bananas and will need to be replenished when empty.
- Tip: Upgrade the vet if you haven’t done so already. Having this staff member walk to cages on his own will be a big help.
- Try to serve animals in sections- the dolphins together, the second seal and the polar bear together, and the penguins and first seal together.
- Try to serve fruit in pairs as well. If one animal wants a banana and another an orange, pick up the orange and the banana together.
- Tip: Don’t forget to collect donations when they present themselves! Guests who would like to donate money to the zoo will have a $ sign over their heads.
Goal: 1160 Coins
Expert Goal: 1400 Coins
Today you will acquire another new item- the water barrel! Water barrels work like any other item. Simply click on them, then take them to the animal that would like them. Water barrels are unlimited, so you don’t need to worry about replenishing stock!
- The water barrel is a bit far away from other items that animals would like. Try to keep this in mind when gathering items to give to animals. Serve in pairs when you can.
Goal: 1230 Coins
Expert Goal: 1500 Coins
The handyman will be joining you again today. When a cage needs to be fixed, a wrench icon will appear. Click on the handyman, then the cage needing repairs to repair it.
- Tip: It’s highly recommended you upgrade the handyman right away so that he will walk to cages on his own!
Goal: 1330 Coins
Expert Goal: 1650 Coins
There’s nothing new happening today. Utilize your skills and the tips above to practice serving animals in pairs. The better you get at this, the better you will do in later levels.
- Tip: By now, it’s an excellent idea to upgrade Natalie’s cart tray so that she can carry three items at once.
- Tip: Are the vet, cleaner, and handyman upgraded? Now spend your coins on upgrading cages!
Goal: 1400 Coins
Expert Goal: 1700 Coins
Again, there’s nothing new happening today. But the animals will start to become gradually more demanding. Place emphasis on serving them in groups, and try to serve similar items together, e.g. fish, fruit, or water barrels. This will help you save time overall.
The hidden object scene returns! Locate the items listed at the bottom of the screen before time runs out. The object locations are pictured here:
Goal: 1450 Coins
Expert Goal: 1750 Coins
Today is just another ordinary day, however the difficulty will continue to increase. Make sure all your items remain fully stocked, and remember!: It’s better to take your time than to rush and overwhelm yourself. Take tasks in small groups to maximize your effort.
Goal: 1750 Coins
Expert Goal: 2150 Coins
What’s green, scaly, and a little grumpy? No, it’s not your boss – it’s the zoo’s new crocodile! The crocodile’s new enclosure can be found next to the water barrel. Crocodiles eat fish, fruit, and meat.
- Try to serve the crocodile in grouping with the dolphins to keep things quick!
- Tip: Focus on continuing to upgrade the cages so that you will earn more coins per animal helped.
Goal: 1930 Coins
Expert Goal: 2380 Coins
Mmm, the carnivores will be happy! There’s a new meat station in the department today. The meat can be found next to the mussels. By default, three legs of meat will be available at the start of the day. Click on the icon on the call box to order more as needed.
Goal: 2000 Coins
Expert Goal: 2480 Coins
Back on track today, and nothing new is going on. However, the chance of rain is high, so try to make sure your animals are taken care of in a timely manner!
- Tip: By now, all your cages should be upgraded to the maximum level. This will help you focus on additional upgrades!
You will once again be transported to a hidden object area beneath the water. Find the items listed at the bottom of the screen before time runs out. Their locations are shown below.
Goal: 2200 Coins
Expert Goal: 2680 Coins
What’s better than one crocodile? Why, two of course! Another crocodile has been added to the exhibit, right next to his scaly cousin. Remember: crocodiles eat fruit, fish, and meat.
- Serve the crocodiles in pairs whenever you can. This will help you remain organized.
- Today is also the first day you will encounter pesky visitors. Some zoo visitors will talk too loudly on their phones, irritating the animals. When you see this, click on the visitor to quiet them, calming the distressed animal.
Goal: 2450 Coins
Expert Goal: 3020 Coins
Sardines will be added to the menu today. Now there are three types of fish you can serve the animals! It’ll be more important than ever to ensure fish remain stocked. When in doubt, click on the water next to the fish to restock even if there’s still two fish left. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Goal: 2600 Coins
Expert Goal: 3160 Coins
While nothing new happens today, the difficulty will be increased. Pay special attention to making sure all items remain in stock. Additionally, it’s recommended you not purchase any additional upgrades at this point unless absolutely necessary. Instead, save your coins so that you can purchase upgrades right away once you reach the next department.
Goal: 2700 Coins
Expert Goal: 3300 Coins
The hardest day yet! If you haven’t already, you may want to upgrade Natalie’s vehicle so that she can move at maximum speed. It will be easy to fall behind today, so focus on serving the animals in groups of no more than 5-6 tasks at a time. Good luck!
Natalie’s boss has one final request – for Natalie to take care of the Exotic Animals department. With two other departments under her belt, does she have what it takes to restore Incredible Zoo to its former fame?
Goal: 450 Coins
Expert Goal: 550 Coins
If you followed our advice and saved your coins, immediately purchase the Hot Springs upgrade, which makes animals happier and increases coins earned, as well as all Natalie’s vehicle upgrades to boost her speed. Use any remaining funds to upgrade the cages.
The Exotic Tropics is a desert climate which starts out with two kangaroos, two koalas, and a panda. You will be able to serve sprouts and three different types of fruits. Additionally, the ball is immediately available upon starting this area. All food items available to you on Day 1 will require restocking if they run out, so pay attention and be sure to restock a food item if there is only one left. Water is also available on the lower right, however it does not need to be restocked.
Goal: 580 Coins
Expert Goal: 700 Coins
A second type of sprout will become available today, as well as the watering can. The watering can does not need to be restocked, however the sprouts do if they run too low. Click on the garden next to the basket to harvest more as needed.
- Animals will be especially demanding of fruit today, so be prepared to keep those baskets full!
Goal: 700 Coins
Expert Goal: 860 Coins
A lovable new addition has arrived in the form of a docile panda. This new guy will be located next to the kangaroo and two koalas. As a reminder, pandas eat fruits and sprouts. The cleaner will also be returning to your staff today.
- Tip: Upgrade the cleaner right away so that he can walk to animal cages on his own without taking up a slot on your serving tray.
- Split up serving the animals into two groups: the group of four in the upper portion of the area, and the two in the lower portion.
- Split up serving items into fruits, and sprouts and water together. Utilizing this technique will help you manage things much more efficiently.
A tropical hidden object area awaits! Locate the objects listed at the bottom of your screen within the amount of time given. The item locations are shown here in the screenshot below:
Goal: 860 Coins
Expert Goal: 1040 Coins
The zoo is opening up their exhibit to a new species today: tropical birds! The parrot is the first addition to this new section. Fruit, sprouts, and seeds are all favorites of this colorful new resident. Seeds will also become available for the first time today in honor of your newest guest.
- The parrot is located at the bottom of the screen, far away from the other animals as far as exhibits go. Place emphasis on serving the larger groups first, and take advantage of caring for the parrot whenever tasks free up, or whenever you go for water.
- The seeds are located to the left of the fruit trees. You will begin with a quantity of three. If you need more, simply click on the call box to order more.
Goal: 990 Coins
Expert Goal: 1170 Coins
There are no new animals joining the department today, however the vet has set up shop. Using money you’ve saved for upgrades, you should purchase the upgrade for the vet right away so that he will walk to cages on his own without interrupting your work flow
- Fruit will be in especially high demand today, so be sure to keep those baskets stocked and full.
Goal: 1130 Coins
Expert Goal: 1350 Coins
Nothing new today, except that animals seem a bit hungrier than before! Use today to perfect the balance of serving the animals in groups according to their cage locations. Practice keeping items in stock, placing emphasis on the fruits and sprouts.
Goal: 1230 Coins
Expert Goal: 1450 Coins
A pitcher of milk is available to give the animals today! Much like the water, the milk is unlimited in quantity, so you don’t need to worry about restocking.
- Try to pick up orders of milk and water/watering cans together, since they’re in the same area.
- Tip: Continue to upgrade the animals’ cages to earn additional coins!
Goal: 1350 Coins
Expert Goal: 1530 Coins
Papayas will be added to the menu of fruits starting today. Being a new fruit, they will be in high demand, so make sure these are stocked at all times. Try to serve them in groups, too, to keep tasks aligned and easier to manage.
- Tip: Unsure what to upgrade next? How about monkey or bunny helpers to occasionally restock your fruit or sprouts? The less you have to worry about restocking these items, the easier it will be to stay on track.
It’s time to trek into the jungle once more for a hidden object scene! Find the objects listed at the bottom of the screen within the amount of time given. Their locations are pictured here.
Goal: 1500 Coins
Expert Goal: 1700 Coins
The assortment of birds in the department is expanding again today, and this time the newest resident is a toucan! The toucan will be moved into an aviary next to the parrot Toucans feed on fruit, sprouts, and seeds.
- Tip: Your first path/shortcut upgrade will be available today (pink tag for 1,600 coins). Purchase this right away to make reaching animals much quicker!
- Now that the toucan is here, there will be a higher demand on seeds. Make sure if only one bag of seed is remaining that you use the call box to order more.
- Try to serve the toucan and parrot as a pair to make the best use of your time and the fact they’re further away than the other animals from the food sources.
Goal: 1700 Coins
Expert Goal: 1950 Coins
The handyman is joining the staff from this day forward to fix any broken cages. It’s recommended you purchase the upgrade for him right away so that he can walk to cages on his own once he and his destination have been selected.
- Continue to serve the animals in groups to maximize your time.
- Multiple animals may request the services of the cleaner, vet, or handyman at once. Be careful not to lose track, since these staff members cannot stack tasks!
Goal: 1850 Coins
Expert Goal: 2150 Coins
Nothing different today, so use today as a buffer day to continue purchasing helpful upgrades and mastering your time management technique. By now, you should be able to fully upgrade all cages to give you maximum coin output. Alternatively, you can purchase upgrades for all trees, gardens, or the call station in order to reduce the number of times you will need to restock items.
Goal: 2100 Coins
Expert Goal: 2350 Coins
Due to the wild success of the zoo’s last toucan, yet another has been added to the exhibit. This newest avian member will be housed next to the other birds, and also feeds on fruit, sprouts, and seeds.
- Tip: If you have not purchased an additional cart item slot for Natalie yet, now is an excellent time to do so, as you will continue to want to serve all the birds in a group.
- Don’t overwhelm yourself! Try not to exceed stacks of six tasks at any given time.
- Pay extra close attention to the seeds and keeping them in stock, as they will be especially popular today.
Goal: 2300 Coins
Expert Goal: 2550 Coins
There’s no new food items or zoo additions today. So, why not focus on purchasing upgrades? By now you should be able to upgrade all cages fully. Additionally, try and purchase an upgrade for each of your food stations which require restocking. Four items are better than three, and very necessary at this point if you want to stay on task!
One last journey into the jungle to explore a hidden object area! Locate the objects listed at the bottom of the screen within the amount of time given. Their locations are pictured below.
Goal: 2450 Coins
Expert Goal: 2700 Coins
A new third variety of sprout will become available to your animals today. As such, sprouts will be in especially high demand, so keep them stocked and be careful to make sure you’re grabbing the right kind! If you make a mistake, select the recycle bin between the trash can and the vet to correct your mistake and free the slot on your cart again.
Goal: 2550 Coins
Expert Goal: 2850 Coins
Continue to upgrade your zoo so that your baskets can hold more food items. The more food items a basket can hold, the less you will have to restock. Combine this with the monkey, rabbit, and child assistants, and the amount of restocking you will need to do dramatically decreases.
Goal: 2650 Coins
Expert Goal: 2950 Coins
No aviary is complete without another parrot! A fourth feathered resident has moved into the zoo, so demand on seeds, fruits, and sprouts will be at an all-time high. The parrot will be situated next to the other birds. But don’t let another parrot leave you with bird-brain: the other animals still need your love and attention, too!
- Another shortcut will be available for you to purchase in the upgrades menu today. This is an essential part of keeping your tasks as fluid as possible, so place priority on acquiring this!
- If you have extra coins to spend, continue to upgrade your baskets so that you won’t need to restock as often.
Goal: 2800 Coins
Expert Goal: 3100 Coins
It’s the last day of the month, and effective time management has never been so important! Utilize all the tips and tricks outlined above to masterfully manage your department. Purchase any remaining upgrades you feel would be useful, especially in areas where you might be struggling. And remember, above all, don’t panic! Take your time and focus on groups, and you’ll be able to complete the day without any problems at all.
Congratulations! You’ve completed the Incredible Zoo walkthrough!
Be sure to visit our blog for more great tips and tricks!
The Incredible Zoo walkthrough is intended as a guide and does not contain cheats, hacks, or serials.