Welcome to the Redemption Cemetery – Salvation of the Lost QuickStart Guide! Redemption Cemetery – Salvation of the Lost is a Hidden Object game in which you must collect items and explore locations in order to progress. A simple journey on the late-night subway train takes a harrowing turn when you’re transported to a strange and ominous cemetery. Converse with spirits and dark entities alike as you attempt to earn your passage of freedom back to the world of the living. This game is a Platinum Edition title, as and such, includes an integrated walkthrough. The Redemption Cemetery – Salvation of the Lost walkthrough can be accessed by selecting the “Strategy Guide” button located in the lower right corner of your screen.
How to Play
Are you new to hidden object titles? Have you simply forgotten some of the basics? Don’t worry! Here are a handful of helpful pointers to guide you in the right direction:
- All items you collect throughout your adventure will be added to your Inventory. Your inventory is located at the bottom of your screen. When you want to use and item, select the item you’d like to use from your inventory, then click on the location where you’d like to use it.
- When your cursor turns into a directional arrow, it means you can click to access a new area. Navigate by clicking when arrows appear to move between screens and locations.
- Redemption Cemetery – Salvation of the Lost is a Hidden Object game, and as such, you will encounter Hidden Object Scenes! In these locations, a list of items you need to find will be displayed at the bottom of your screen. Locate all the items in this location in order to progress. Upon locating all the items successfully, a Key Item will be added to your Inventory!
- Key Items are items which are necessary in order for you to progress in the game. These items are stored in your inventory, and will automatically be removed once they have been used correctly.
- Feeling stuck? There’s a Hint button located in the bottom right corner of your screen. Hints tend to be unlimited, but often require time to recharge. Unable to solve a puzzle? The Hint button will become a Skip button during puzzles, but often requires time to charge up before use.
Redemption Cemetery Series by ERS G-Studio
There’s more than one game lurking in the graveyards of Redemption Cemetery. Will you dare to take more than one trip into the crypts?
Redemption Cemetery – Curse of the Raven places you within the confines of the renowned cemetery, trapped! There’s only one way out – help the regretful spirits that haunt the grounds. Help their lost loved ones in an attempt to free their grieving souls. Then just maybe, you’ll be able to escape! Do you dare challenge the Curse of the Raven?
What is a QuickStart Guide?
Our QuickStart Guides are intended to provide you with all the essential information you need to access pre-existing walkthroughs. Many of our Platinum Edition games contain integrated strategy guides to help you when you’re feeling stuck, without having to exit the game. For more information on how to access Redemption Cemetery – Salvation of the Lost’s integrated walkthrough, scroll up to the top of this page.