Meteorites are falling from the skies forcing Penguin to go underground and seek shelter in a bunker. The bunker is an unfurnished dwelling. During game-play action and between chapters the player decorates the bunker. Penguin’s family needs a safe place to live and Baby Penguin, the latest addition to the family, is arriving soon. In this popular and addictive puzzle or griddler electronic game, the 7th of the series, join Penguin as puzzles are solved using logic and color to keep the solutions separate and easy to solve.
The Fantasy Mosaics 7 – Our Home Walkthrough Game-play Guide is divided into three sections. Click or scroll to the desired section to obtain important information, tips and tricks, hints, cheats, and overall guidance on how to play Fantasy Mosaics 7 – Our Home. The solutions to the puzzles are random, so the more the player practices, the better the player becomes. The sections of the Fantasy Mosaics 7: Our Home Walkthrough Game-play Guide are as follows:
The Fantasy Mosaics 7: Our Home game opens with the player entering their Screen Name. After the screen name is entered, access is granted to the Main Menu.
The Main Menu contains four buttons: Garden, Exit, Change Player, and Options. A description of the function of each of the buttons follows.
- The Garden button contains a snapshot of the bunker and the player’s progress decorating the bunker.
- The Exit button allows the player to save chapter progress, close the level, and exit from the game.
- The Change Player button contains slots for up to 5 players to play and save their progress. Each player can choose a screen name and is entered and stored in this section.
- The Options button is concerned about enhancing the user experience by making game-play comfortable. This section permits the player to adjust Music Volume, Sound Volume, Full Screen for video game display, and change game-play mode from Casual mode to Advanced mode.
There are 20 chapters in the game and each chapter contains 5 levels for a total of 100 puzzles. Levels unlock in chronological order and can only be reached by clearing the current level.
Next, select the game-play mode. Game-play modes are either Casual or Advanced. In Casual game-play mode cells on the grid are filled in or marked off one by one. In Advanced game-play mode cells on the grid are filled in or marked off when the row is complete. While simple sounding, Casual mode is the easier of the two modes to play but, it is still difficult. The game’s difficulty level is from medium-high to high. The game-play modes can also be changed in the Main Menu screen.
Fantasy Mosaics 7 – Our Home is a computerized mosaic puzzle or griddler game. The objective of the game is to fill in cells or mark off cells on a grid by using logic to solve mathematical puzzles. When the puzzle is solved, the level is clear, and the player advances to the next level or chapter.
There are numbers running across the top row of the grid in each of the columns and from top to bottom on the left column in each of the rows of the grid. A cell on the grid is selected by filling in or marking off the cell. Marked off cells have an “X” placed in it. The blank spaces have a bullet or dot in the middle of it. The columns or grids are separated by blank spaces.
For example a row with a 22 22 22 is completed by making the following markings: The represents the blank space with the bullet or dot. The symbol represents a cell that has been filled in. The symbol represents a cell that has been marked off.
The game is untimed but the player only has 4 chances to solve the puzzle before game-play stops and the level has to be repeated. There are no easy puzzles. The game starts immediately. Each chapter contains at least one hint. The hint will only apply to action to take within one cell.
In order to advance to the next level, the puzzle must be solved. If not, the further chapters and levels remain locked. Keep in mind that there are 20 chapters and 5 levels in each chapter with puzzles to solve in order to complete in the game.
The Fantasy Mosaics 7 – Our Home Walkthrough Gameplay Guide is designed to provide a framework for players to play the logic game puzzles. The solutions to the puzzles are finite. However, no overall solution to the puzzle is provided. Trial and error is the best way to learn. As discussed above, numbers run across the top of the grid in columns and down the right side of the rows. The solution of the problem is placed in the grid. The numbers indicate how many of the cells on the grid within the select row and column should be selected. To complicate things, the player only has 4 chances to complete the level before being asked to replay the game. There is one hint provided in each of the levels. While the levels are untimed, the game is one of strategy so plan the level wisely.
The following guidelines or rules apply to game-play in Fantasy Mosaics 7 – Our Home. Review carefully and often. These are the only rules of play.
The numbers 2 1 mean there are 2 filled cells on the grid followed by 1 filled cell on the grid in a row. The number 3 means there are 3 filled cells on the grid in a column.
Click the color button is used to change the color of the grid filling. The change color button is located in the middle of the bar located in the right hand of the screen.
Left click to fill the cell on the grid squares.
Right click to highlight the empty cell on the grid squares.
- Use color to solve the puzzles. Cells can be colored in blue, yellow, green, and magenta. To help mark the cells, change the color of the cells to assist in the puzzle’s solution.
- The more puzzles the player clears or solves, the more hints the player is awarded in subsequent levels. So if the level starts with one hint, and there are 4 chances to solve the level, the 6th unsuccessful move ends the level and forces a level reset. Increasing the player’s chances to solve the puzzle the first time.
- It may assist in solving puzzles to start with the columns or rows that require the most cells to be clear. As the row is marked, changes are made to the columns above or below it, narrowing the grid and possible area for solutions. Be strategic in your Gameplaying. Think through several moves at a time before making a move. Mistakes are heavily penalized.
- Some of the cells have Bonus Cells, like a picture of Penguin, that are unlocked when the puzzle is solved and the level is cleared. Points are awarded or an extra hint is provided during game-play for the current level or the next level.
- As puzzles are solved and levels cleared, the player is able to win trophies based on how quickly she completes a level. Collect gold, silver, and bronze trophies for outstanding performance.
- In Advanced Mode, the clues or numbers listed on the top of the row are blank. The only numbers provided are on the first row.
- When the puzzle is solved, an image forms on the grid. It can be hippopotamus’, kittens, or even guinea pigs.
In between playing the logic games, decorate Penguin’s penguin and help set up Baby Penguin’s home. Refer to your creation often by selecting the Garden tab in the Main Menu screen. The ability to decorate the bunker opens up as the player advances through gameplay action. Every scene has stunning background art and the music is soothing.
Play for 15 minutes or play for hours, this pictograph griddler puzzle game challenges players to solve mathematical puzzles with the promise of a finished image at the end. Additionally, decorating the Penguin’s bunker is a bit off the wall but quite fun.
Congratulations! You’ve completed our Fantasy Mosaics 7 – Our Home Walkthrough!
For more great tips and tricks, visit our blog!
The Fantasy Mosaics 7 – Our Home Walkthrough Gameplay Guide is a guide and does not contain cheats, hacks, or serials.