Your friends from the theater cry out, “Help Us!” and the game is on. Clear hidden object scenes, solve puzzles using your detective skills or your Inventory items. For backup, open your Notebook or press the Help button. The objective of The Agency of Anomalies – The Last Performance hidden object game is to save the actors of the theater and return them to their human form. Visually stunning to play, as you clear the hidden object scenes and solve hidden object games the player helps rescue the actors and in turn receives special powers.
The Agency of Anomalies – The Last Performance Walkthrough Gameplay Guide is designed to help you reach your objectives of clearing scenes and rescuing the actors. The game is difficult. There is no map tracking the players’ progress. Trial and error will guide your gameplay until you get into the swing of the game. Organized in sections following the chapters of the game use The Agency of Anomalies – The Last Performance Walkthrough Gameplay Guide to help you solve the paranormal mystery, the third installment of the series from developer Orneon.
The Main Menu of the game allows the player to setup her gameplay experience by customizing certain settings. From the Main Menu the player can Start or Exit from gameplay; add or delete players by clicking on Not You? Click Here button; A Help and Strategy Guide are available to assist the player with the game’s objectives. Developed by Orneon, the Credits are also accessible in the Main Menu screen. Lastly, the Options button provides access to fully customizable gameplay settings including music and sound volume, full screen and aspect ratio, and a custom cursor. The modes of play are discussed in the next section.
General Gameplay Rules
To save the actors of the theater and return them to their human form follow the next three General Gameplay Rules. Learn to identify the symbols associated with the General Gameplay Rules to help you clear hidden object scenes and solve hidden object puzzles in The Agency of Anomalies – The Last Performance faster. These General Gameplay Rules apply to all levels of the gameplay.
1. Use the Cursor. Using the computer’s mouse or pointing device explore the scene by moving the Cursor around the scene. The Cursor changes shape to signal to the player what action she should take to clear the area being accessed in the scene. When a symbol is revealed, follow the recommended action, to advance gameplay and clear the scene.
The symbols form the contents of the toolbar and are located at the bottom of the screen. Each symbol has a specific function. The toolbar can be accessed during any level of gameplay. The symbols and their function are as follows:
- Magnifying Glass whenever the Cursor morphs into a Magnifying Glass, the player is prompted to take a closer look at an object or item.
- Directional Arrow Cursor whenever the Cursor becomes an arrow pointing left or right, the player should move left or right in the scene to access an area of interest or in need of further exploration.
- 2 Hands appear when the player should touch or pickup an object. HINT: A good practice when entering a scene is to scroll the Cursor over the entire scene. When the 2 Hands symbol appears, the player should quickly pick-up the item. More often than not a clue is revealed or item to find is removed from the search list.
- Thought Bubble with Dots when this symbol appears it means the player should talk with the character and obtain information or instructions on how to proceed from the character.
- The Notebook is a place to collect information, documents, and clues. Reference it throughout gameplay.
- Activate the Astral Projection Power. The Astral Projection Power is activated when bright shiny rainbow lights start flashing from the device. Click on the device and play a mini game. At the end of the mini game the player receives a paranormal power. The goal of the mini game is to fill a black hole with stars using gravity vortexes. Easy. There are a total of four paranormal powers to acquire and use throughout gameplay. They are the Super Flexibility Power, the Underwater Power, the Electricity Power, and the Bio Transformation Power. The listed powers help the player perform the following actions:o Super Flexibility Power. The Super Flexibility Power outlines a picture. Simply move the mouse until the outline of a picture is formed.o Underwater Power. The Underwater Power fill up a spray bottle and then use to walk under water.o Electricity Power. Using (+) and (-) poles, position batteries, to generate an electric charge.o Bio Transformation Power. Assemble a grouping of related objects.3. Ask for Help when needed. There are 3 modes of gameplay: Casual, Advance, and Hardcore. Even though, the player is able to select easy play mode, the game has challenging areas. When you get stuck during gameplay the Anomalous Activity Detector can be launched to help you find the correct solution. TIPS AND TRICKS: Keep in mind that objects in yellow are not easy to find. The player may have to move the items in the scene, around the scene around, or beside the scene to access the area highlighted in yellow.
The first scene in The Agency of Anomalies – The Last Performance game, takes place as in while the player is entering the theater. In this chapter, the player must accomplish 5 tasks. The chapter checklist is as follows:
1. Collect the following items: Bolt Cutter, Hammer, Cord, Scissors, 25 cent piece, Lantern, Handle, Case Key, 10 cent piece, Bell, Glue, Screwdriver, Duster, Broom Handle, Broom, and 5 cent piece.
2. Add the following items to Inventory: Tiles, Battery, and Power Cord.
3. Play 3 hidden object puzzles.
o The first hidden object puzzle involves Normal Play. This means that a list is provided at the bottom of the screen and the player clears the scene by finding the items contained in the list and selecting them for removal. Simply click on the item and it gets immediately crossed off the list. When all the items in the hidden object puzzle have been cleared, the hidden object puzzle closes and the player returns to the game. At the end of the puzzle gain Tiles.
o The second hidden object puzzle involves Reverse Play. In this type of puzzle the items shown in the list are returned to the scene. Select the item and move the Cursor until the 2 Hands appear. Place the items where the 2 Hands indicate to clear the hidden object puzzle. At the end of the puzzle receive a Battery.
o The last hidden object puzzle of the first chapter is called Outline Play. The items to find are highlighted only. As the items are found the outline is filled with a picture. The puzzle is solved when all items have been identified and placed in the correct outline frame. At the end of the puzzle, receive the Power Cord.
4. Play 3 mini games.
o Placing the Tiles on the lock activates the first mini game. Here, the objective is to rotate tiles to form a picture. TIPS AND TRICKS: Once the tile is in the correct position it will light up and lock. Also, the corner tiles do not affect the direction of the other tiles being moved around them.
o The second mini game is activated when the Screwdriver is used to place screws on the floor. Repair the battery until charge is restored. Press the red button to exit.
o The third mini game is activated when the Duster is used on the panel. Rotate the tubes until all of the light bulbs turn on and light up.
5. Use the Astral Protection Power once. Use the Astral Protection Power on the mirror. Before that, the Scissors should be used on the flag to make a Rag. Using the Rag to clean the mirror activates the Astral Protection Power. Play the mini game successfully by rearranging gravity vortexes to fill in the black hole.
The player must accomplish 6 tasks in the next scene of the game – The Stage. The chapter task list is as follows:
1. Collect the following items: Tulip Shaped Key, Diary Page, Recipe Book, Pliers, Wrench, Mask, Hypnotic Mask, Strap, Chain Hook, Locker Key, Heavy Gloves, 2 Mirror Shards, Handle, Hacksaw, and Net.
2. Add the following items to Inventory: Pruner and Glass Cutter.
3. Play 3 hidden object puzzles.
o The first and second hidden object puzzles involve Normal Play. Once solved, receive a Pruner and Crowbar.
o The third object puzzle of the first chapter is called Outline Play. At the end of the puzzle, receive the Glass Cutter.
4. Play 5 mini games.
o Zooming into the Diary Page launches the first mini game. Rearrange picture until an image forms.
o In the second mini game, move the cursor to change the direction of the outline to form a complete picture of the outlined object.
o The third and fifth mini games ask the player to rearrange the gravity vortexes to fill the black hole.
o The fourth mini game is activated when the Wires are used on the panel. Place the sparklers next to the button with the number on it.
5. Use the Astral Protection Power twice. Use the Astral Protection Power on the mirror when you press the handle connected to the chain and chain hook. The second time you will need to use the Astral Protection Power on the mirror is when you Use Glue to repair the Mirror Shards.
6. Use the Super Flexibility Power once. You will receive the Super Flexibility Power when you use the Hypnotic Mask on Hubert. This Super Flexibility Power should be used to reach the rope.
The mystery continues to unfold in the next chapter of the game. In The Balcony scene, the player must accomplish the following 6 tasks to clear the level.
1. Collect the following items: Star, Planks, Colored Tiles, Telescope Leg, Plank, Solvent, Buttons, Handkerchief, Lever, Hammer Handle, Carved Legs, and Sledgehammer.
2. Add the following items to Inventory: Sponge Filter, Plank, Hose Part, Jar, and Rope.
3. Play 3 hidden object puzzles.
o The first hidden object puzzle involves Outline Play. When cleared, the Buttons go into your Inventory.
o Reverse Play is modus operandi for the second hidden object puzzle of the game. The Winch Handle is added to Inventory when the puzzle is solved.
o Receive a Rope in your Inventory when the third hidden object puzzle is played.
4. Play 5 mini games.
o Placing the Colored Tiles on the statute launches the first mini game of the chapter. To solve the mini game, match 3 like tiles to eliminate them from play.
o Rotate outline until the picture is formed in the second mini game activated after using the Super Flexibility Power. When finished solving the mini game, the Plank goes into your Inventory.
o In the third and fourth mini games, the player is asked to fill a sign up with bubbles found inside a spray can. Fill up the sign. At the end of the exercise, receive 2 Underwater Powers.
o In the fifth and final mini game of The Balcony chapter, the player must solve mathematical problems. HINT: The numbers may only be used one time in the solution.
5. Use the Super Flexibility Power once. Use the Super Flexibility Power on the bird’s nest.
6. Gain Underwater Power and use Underwater Power twice. When you use the Jar With Fish on the tank you will receive the Underwater Power. Use the Underwater Powers received during the chapter on the pond and tank.
The area above the stage, or Offstage Area, is where all the action unfolds in the fourth chapter of The Agency of Anomalies – The Last Performance game. The list to accomplish is as follows:
1. Collect the following items: Telescope Handle, Key, Hex Wrench, Bulb, Gear, Wooden Circle, Generator Wire, Oil, Gas, Metal Strip, Hat, Cleaner, Valve, Solid Fuel, Star, and Lockpick.
2. Add the following items to Inventory: Big Gear, Radio Key, Metal Cutter, Pin, and Small Handle.
3. Play 5 hidden object puzzles.
o The first and third hidden object puzzles involves Outline Play. At the end of the round one Big Gear is added to Inventory; after round three a Metal Cutter is added.
o The second hidden object puzzle involves Normal Play. Receive a Radio Key in Inventory.
o The fourth and last hidden object puzzle is played in Reverse Play mode. Add a Pin and Small Handle to Inventory.
4. Play 2 mini games.
o There are 2 mini games to play in this chapter. Solve the puzzles and move back into the main action of the scene.
5. Use the Super Flexibility Power once on the hook.
The fifth chapter unfolds in the dressing room. Here the player must check off the following to do items to move onto the sixth chapter.
1. Collect the following items: Star, Whetstone, Telescope Key, Star Map, Lake Stone, Metal Belt, Axe, Wood Chips, Bucket, Cauldron Handle, Trowel, Fishing Line, Moss, the Big Net, Binoculars, Seaweed, and Helmet.
2. Add the following items to Inventory: Fuse, Skirt, Tongs, and Strange Old Key.
3. Play 5 hidden object puzzles. To receive all of the items contained in the Inventory list, play all 5 hidden object puzzles. The fifth puzzle does not contain an item to add to Inventory. Puzzle 1 and 5 involve Normal Play. Puzzle 2 and 4 involve Outline Play. Puzzle 3 is Reverse Play.
4. Play 5 mini games.
By now the player should notice a patter. The mini games are activated when the player engages in a certain action.
o The first and second mini games are activated when the player tries to use electric power. Connect the positive and negative charges, by rotating the images appropriately until power is generated.
o In the third mini game the goal is to move the big stars out of the way in order to permit the little stars to light up.
o Obtain another Underwater Power in the fourth mini game of the chapter. Fill up the sign with bubbles from the spray can.
o The final mini game has the player rearranging the gravity vortexes in order to receive an Astral Protection Power.
5. Use the Astral Protection Power once.
Use the Binoculars on the mirror to launch the Astral Protection Power.
6. Use Underwater Power once on the pond.
Soon after using the Underwater Power you will be tasked with collecting another one for later use. Remember to fill up the sign with bubbles from the spray can.
Play action leaves the theater and its surrounds and takes the player outside for a picnic. To clear the chapter, knock out the following tasks:
1. Collect the following items: Leaves, Key Parts, Dolls, Corkscrew, Lab Key, Nail Puller, Joystick, Acorn, Lock Parts, and Matches.
2. Add the following items to Inventory: Dress and Green Lamps.
3. Play 2 hidden object puzzles.
There are two hidden object puzzles in this chapter. They involve Normal Play and only the first puzzle awards an Inventory item, the Green Lamps.
4. Play 5 mini games.
o The first mini game is launched when the Super Flexibility Power is used on the branch. Move the cursor until the outline of the object is visible.
o The second mini game is launched when the Hat, Skirt, Helmet, and Dress are placed inside the desk. In this game 6 dolls have to be dressed in clothing used during their era.
o When the Bio Transformation Power is used on the mold and acorn the third and fourth mini games are activated. The player must select like items and place them together to form a connected group. At the end of each of the games, the player receives another Bio Transformation Power.
o The last mini game is included for challenging fun. Make the lights turn green on the board by moving the balls into the correct slots. You have 13 tries before having to start the puzzle over.
6. Gain Bio Transformation Power and use the Bio Transformation Power twice.
Mixing Leaves, Seaweed, and Moss in a cauldron creates the Bio Transformation Power. Use the Bio Transformation Power on the mold and acorn.
The final chapter of the game The Agency of Anomalies – The Last Performance concludes in The Backyard scene. Here the player must complete 6 actions to return the actors to their human form and end the game. Bonus super tips are included to round out gameplay fun. The actions are as follows:
1. Collect the following items: Cheese, Gold, Diamond, Circle Part, Brick, and Bulb.
2. Add the following items to Inventory: Hatchet, Office Key, Wheel, Sleeping Gas, and Acid.
3. Play 1 hidden object puzzle to receive the Wheel in inventory using Normal Play rules.
4. Play 2 mini games. The first involves collecting like items to form a group and the last, which also happens to be the last action of the game is to recreate a picture by rearranging tiles.
5. Take the Astral Protection Power available once the Acorn, Gold, and Diamond, are added to the jewelry box.
6. Use the Bio Transformation Power on the liquid to break through the device you used Solid Fuel and Matches on prior to playing the first mini game.
7. Super Tips and Tricks. As you approach the end of the game the Circle Part of the dream catcher will generate a code that you need to use later on. The code is 59473317. Similarly, when prompted you must crack the code on the safe. The code is heart-9-4-club-diamond-diamond-spade-club.
The Agency of Anomalies – The Last Performance Walkthrough is meant as a guide and does not contain cheats, hacks, or serials.