Solve a true-life mystery in this immersive hidden object game inspired by an actual crime!
Video & Screenshots
Solve a real-life mystery in this thrilling hidden object game.
Solve a true-life mystery in Real Crimes - The Unicorn Killer, an immersive hidden object game inspired by an actual case! Step into the shoes of Jennifer Lourdes, a young FBI agent tasked with tracking down hippie-guru turned international fugitive Ira Einhorn. Join veteran agent Alan Michaels on a global search for the infamous Unicorn Killer and hours of eye-opening hidden object fun. Explore crime scenes, collect clues, solve puzzles, and bring this notorious killer to justice before he escapes for good. Based on the tragic murder of Holly Maddux, Real Crimes - The Unicorn Killer features original mini-games, a special "relaxed" game mode, stunning graphics, and more! Get briefed on this legendary case, play the full unlimited version and crack the case that kept the experts guessing for nearly 30 years. Uncover the chilling truth hidden in Real Crimes - The Unicorn Killer today.
- Based on the real-life case of Ira Einhorn, the notorious Unicorn Killer
- Search for hidden objects in locations around the world
- Follow the adventures of a young FBI agent in an immersive storyline
- Race against the clock, or relax and take your time in two game modes
- Solve challenging mini-games, brain-twisting puzzles, and more