How do I uninstall games?Windows XP
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently Installed programs box, click the program that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
- If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the ‘Start’ button, then by clicking ‘Control Panel’
- The click on ‘Programs’, and then click ‘Programs and Features’.
- Select the game title and then click ‘Uninstall’.
**Note: If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.Windows 7
- Click on the "Start" button in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click on "Control Panel".
- please select "Uninstall a program" below "Programs".
- Select the game from the list, then right click on it and select "Uninstall/Change"
- The game is now uninstalled.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)
- Enter control panel in the search box, and then tap or click ‘Control Panel’.
- Under View by:, select Large Icons, and then tap or click ‘Programs and features’.
- Tap or click the program, and then tap or click ‘Uninstall’.
- Click on the Start menu, then click on ‘Control Panel’
- Then click on ‘Programs’ and then open ‘Programs and Features’
- Select the game you want to uninstall and then click ‘Uninstall’
- Search the game title using either the desktop search function, in the applications folder or if the game icon is on your desktop
- Than you can move the game to the trash can and then empty it
- The game is now fully uninstalled from your Mac