Welcome to Veronica and the Book of Dreams forum

Welcome to Veronica and the Book of Dreams forum. This is your place to discuss the game, share tips and tricks, and connect with other players.Have fun and keep playing!

Posted on Tue Oct 19 00:14:57 UTC 2010

Great game! smilie Pretty graphics, nice game-play! Very hard 28 level.

Posted on Wed Oct 20 14:17:50 UTC 2010

KayD

1 posts
Good/enjoyable game - it's just very frustrating that it doesn't save my progress and I have to start again from level 10 each time!!! Annoying to say the least! Especially when I've got to level 18+. I haven't got time to keep re-starting! Any chance this could be fixed please? Thanks, K

Posted on Sat Oct 23 17:54:57 UTC 2010

MsDee

14 posts
I like this game very much. Only complaint I have is that when I reached a high level and logged off... when I came back, it didn't save the levels I played and put me back to level 13!!! This was very frustrating as the higher levels are very hard to beat. Is there anyway to save the levels you've passed? If not, then I'm going to delete this game. Doesn't make sense to play to higher levels, only to be put back SEVERAL levels when you stop the game.

Posted on Sat Oct 23 23:38:13 UTC 2010

KayD wrote: Good/enjoyable game - it's just very frustrating that it doesn't save my progress and I have to start again from level 10 each time!!! Annoying to say the least! Especially when I've got to level 18+. I haven't got time to keep re-starting! Any chance this could be fixed please? Thanks, K

Like this game much too!!! I think you must create a new player again. I play in a 37th level now and everything is ok! Good luck!

Posted on Sun Oct 24 13:10:39 UTC 2010

Peace

17 posts
Ok this is no fun at all. I love this game I actually find it very challenging but everytime I get up to around level 27 the game crashes. Is there a fix for this problem????? I wasss blaming the crashes on my old computer but this computer is brand new and mega powerful and it still crashes. I really really want to be able to play the darn game to the end.

Posted on Sat Nov 20 18:24:45 UTC 2010