Reprogramming needed on Magic Portal (throw Nord's head)

Evidently the programmer entered coordinates for a "point", not a "circular area" over the Magic Portal ball. It probably would only take him/her a few minutes to correct this. The correction would prevent many of your players from getting aggravated and quitting this game.

Posted on Tue May 03 09:12:19 UTC 2011

Thank you, lowdall, I was getting very frustrated; I'll give this a try

Posted on Fri May 06 14:36:36 UTC 2011

Hi lowdall thankyou for the info. I have tried several times to throw nord's head without success. If you could give me some more advise on how to continue as I love the game and want to finish it completely. Your help would be much appreciated xxx

Posted on Sat May 07 03:42:41 UTC 2011

I've clicked all over...and still can't continue. I couldn't fine the "point" you're referring to. Can you help?

Posted on Fri Oct 21 08:28:00 UTC 2011

Glad to know I'm not the only one that can't find this "point" on the ball. Is there an actual point that can be clicked on? Is it near the center of the ball or off center either way? Since the programmer hasn't apparently fixed it in the last 5 months and we're still looking for that point in the ball, I'll assume Gamehouse doesn't intend to make him fix it. Too bad, as most will probably just give up. Considering we're paying them for games that work, not just beta testing, you'd think they'd want their games to be less frustrating for their patrons. smilie

Posted on Fri Oct 21 21:50:45 UTC 2011

BobbysoxPal wrote: Glad to know I'm not the only one that can't find this "point" on the ball. Is there an actual point that can be clicked on? Is it near the center of the ball or off center either way? Since the programmer hasn't apparently fixed it in the last 5 months and we're still looking for that point in the ball, I'll assume Gamehouse doesn't intend to make him fix it. Too bad, as most will probably just give up.

I downloaded the game as the free game of the day & found the same issue. I did find the other threads explaining that there is an updated version that can be downloaded, but I suspect that since the free day is over that won't work. Why, if this update was from 3 years ago they didn't offer that version for the free game is beyond me. I did also find the other thread dexcribing the "sweet spot" and was able to find it - on the right side of the throne where the seat meets the back - but that's quite frutrating!

Posted on Thu Aug 30 20:42:58 UTC 2012