Can anyone help me on this one please?

I read the instructions which said to put all the monkeys in the cage without letting them escape but when I did that I wasn't given the jewel so I carried on to complete the board but again I wasn't given the jewel and to top it all the jewel on the map didn't change from blue to gold to say I'd completed the board.

Any idea why this is and what I need to be doing? Assume I'm not doing something quite right.

Posted on Sun Mar 13 08:30:16 UTC 2011

bbt1

2 posts
Questinggeordie wrote: Can anyone help me on this one please?

I read the instructions which said to put all the monkeys in the cage without letting them escape but when I did that I wasn't given the jewel so I carried on to complete the board but again I wasn't given the jewel and to top it all the jewel on the map didn't change from blue to gold to say I'd completed the board.

Any idea why this is and what I need to be doing? Assume I'm not doing something quite right.

I did and it worked.
Choose the simplest one and try to put monkeys in cages. If one monkey is going to fall from the board, match 3 monkeys to omit all.

Posted on Sun Oct 02 12:31:06 UTC 2011

vita

14 posts
I chose Guangdong and had gotten the 2 monkeys in cage. Did not get the jewel for the hidden quest..

What map did you try?? Do you have to use a certain map to find the secret quest?

Posted on Mon Apr 30 08:30:24 UTC 2012

Lagoona

4551 posts
Hi Questinggeordie,

When you let the monkey's escape, you actually match 3 of them; the golden tiles turn back and you have to redo them. When you have anywhere on the board 3 or more monkeys matching, it will also turn the gold tiles back and it needs redoing. That is right beside the caged monkeys you have to turn all the jewels into golden background.

Good Luck!
Cheers
Lagoona

Posted on Tue May 01 04:06:19 UTC 2012