Welcome to Fashion Forward™ forum

Welcome to Fashion Forward™ forum. This is your place to discuss the game, share tips and tricks, and connect with other players.Have fun and keep playing!

Posted on Wed Jun 01 01:08:38 UTC 2011

Having serious problem s with his ganme, it is very very slow to load and it seems impossible to complete day Day 9 despite buying outfits and upgrades are others findng this? Is there some technical glitch?

Posted on Wed Jun 01 21:26:05 UTC 2011

d_mcl

22 posts
Cake Mania was the same way. Takes way too long to load scenes and that totally spoils the fun.

Posted on Thu Jun 02 04:58:38 UTC 2011

d_mcl wrote: Cake Mania was the same way. Takes way too long to load scenes and that totally spoils the fun.

Cake Mania took awhile but its nothing like fashion forward. FF takes longer to load the level tlhan it takes to play the level. I kept restarting and tweaking my computer to try to fix it. Its hard to believe they really released the game that way. I started the level loading went and ate supper came back and it was still loading...

Posted on Thu Jun 02 07:54:46 UTC 2011

I think the developers of this game left the country because no one is fixing the issue or responding to these posts. Poor support!

Posted on Thu Jun 16 07:16:45 UTC 2011