Im stuck at the wall with the hats and skulls. The walkthru says something about nails but i have no nails. The only thing in my inventory that works here is the syringe. Is there a certain order you have to click the hats? i dont know what to do with the syringe...

Posted on Tue Jun 21 17:22:13 UTC 2011

I was having the same problem. I finally figured it out. look up the picture in your documents of the guys getting nails stuck in their heads. You see 5 nails on the table. One guy is kneeling getting ready to have a nail driving into his head and then you see 4 others waiting in line. Memorize the order of the man kneeling and the men standing in line. Memorize the order of the hats they are wearing. Use your syringe in that order on the skulls and the door will open.

Posted on Sun Jul 10 22:02:37 UTC 2011

JDFears

33 posts
keecemja4 wrote: I was having the same problem. I finally figured it out. look up the picture in your documents of the guys getting nails stuck in their heads. You see 5 nails on the table. One guy is kneeling getting ready to have a nail driving into his head and then you see 4 others waiting in line. Memorize the order of the man kneeling and the men standing in line. Memorize the order of the hats they are wearing. Use your syringe in that order on the skulls and the door will open.

I did what you told herekitty89 on the wall with the skulls and hat and one of the poles on the door fell off. But there is another pole and another puzzle on the opposite wall. (Tears to tears, sweat to sweat, blood to blood) Do you know how to play this puzzle?

Posted on Mon Sep 19 20:22:53 UTC 2011

Hello smilie

Blood to blood: You have to link red to red, white to white and brown to brown, without crossing. It's not too difficult, Should take a couple of minutes smilie

Enjoy!

Posted on Wed Sep 21 08:13:24 UTC 2011

JDFears

33 posts
furryblister wrote: Hello smilie

Blood to blood: You have to link red to red, white to white and brown to brown, without crossing. It's not too difficult, Should take a couple of minutes smilie

Enjoy!

Hi Furryblister,
I tried that, but how can you not cross. Please draw me a map. I am sooo ready to end this game.

Posted on Wed Sep 21 09:43:13 UTC 2011

It is possible...
Try this: http://appcomments.com/solutions/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/dracula-3-iphone-tears-to-tears-puzzle.jpg

Hi Furryblister,
I tried that, but how can you not cross. Please draw me a map. I am sooo ready to end this game.

Hope it helps

Posted on Sat Sep 24 02:48:06 UTC 2011